Somehow, food just tastes better outdoors. To heighten your culinary prowess on your next camping trip, while keeping bulk and ounces to a minimum, start with the Primus Classic Trail Stove, a simple and durable stove with a robust design. Crosswire pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, and if you'd prefer not to worry about matches, the stove can be equipped with an optional piezo igniter. Comes complete with nylon storage and transport bag.
- PORTABLE - The Trail Stove comes supplied with a nylon bag, making it trail-ready whenever you are.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - At only 8 ounces, this travel stove is perfect for all of your outdoor adventures.
- WINDSCREEN - The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, making cooking both fast and reliable.
- ENDURANCE - This Classic Trail Stove can operate for 70 minutes on a 230g gas cartridge (cartridge not included).
- FLAME CONTROL - Adjustable control valve for quick and efficient heating: from simmering to boiling and everything in between.
- Lightweight, compact camp stove
- Manual ignition
- 10,000 BTUs of heat
- Three-minute boiling time
- Includes nylon storage bag
- Eight-ounce weight